We make light for people at sea.
The customer is our focus.
Our most important resource is a dedicated team!
Welcome to our career site: you have seen a job advertisement to apply for or heard of LINKSrechts in another way?
We appreciate your interest in LINKSrechts as an employer!
The LINKSrechts GmbH was founded 1994 in Hamburg an is one of the
leading manufacturers of LED lighting systems for ships and submarines as well as of helicopter visual landing aid systems worldwide and a part of the GLAMOX Group.
As system provider we take responsibility for research and development, production, international sales & service.
Being successful together, needs an appreciated and respectful teamwork. These are aspects we unified in our team,
because we know that the success of our company relies on the excellence of our employees!
You are looking for an employer, who values and supports your qualifications.
We are looking for employees who convince with talent and enthusiasm.
For our team in Seevetal (near Hamburg) we are always glad to get to know committed people who can work on different tasks
and solve several challenges with us, for example
• planning and construction of our innovative lighting systems for ships and submarines
• long-term and sustainable development and production of our systems and components
• implementation of system solutions around our products
• development of modular-based and customized solutions within a specialized team of colleagues and suppliers
We offer a working environment, which cares for the interests of our customers as much as the needs of our employees.
The location of the company has an excellent connection to the urban infrastructure.
Our offices and production facility are settled in one building where you can find an open-minded and modern working atmosphere.
Moreover we offer
• future-proof and innovative products and projects
• worldwide projects in an interesting working environment
• a professional, motivated and open-minded team with flat hierarchies
• the possibility to develop skills in an actual field of technology with long-term perspective
• space for creativity
• appropriate and attractive salary
• flexible working hours as well as individual work schedules.
To make it an efficient process for both sides, we would like to give you some useful notes.
Our current job opportunities:
What do I have to consider regarding my application?
Let us know your motivation. Why do you want to work with us? This is a very important point. Especially when you apply proactively we would like to know in detail, in which fields you would like to assist us.
Describe each of your relevant station of experience and each expert knowledge with some keywords, so that we can see which skills you developed and how you applied these.
How does the process
of application work?
The best and fastest way to apply is via E-Mail. Please send us all relevant documents as pdf-files. Other formats or paper documents are welcome.
You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt within 3 working days, so you may be sure that we received your application.
Subsequently we verify your application. We check all documents in detail and you will receive further information about the status of your application no later than two weeks after our confirmation.
You feel addressed and are curious to get to know LINKSrechts better? Then please contact us and let us know! We are looking forward to your application – Good luck and work it out!
Frau Jana Kruggel